Who the Hell Wants to be Reasonable?
this has Emma Goldman’s answers to:
- What should you most like to do, to know, to be? (In case you are not satisfied).
- Why wouldnâ€™t you change places with any other human being?
- What do you look forward to?
- What do you fear most from the future?
- What has been the happiest moment of your life? The unhappiest? (If you care to tell).
- What do you consider your weakest characteristics? Your strongest? What do you like most about yourself? Dislike most?
- What things do you really like? Dislike? (Nature, people, ideas, objects, etc. Answer in a phrase or a page, as you will).
- What is your attitude toward art today?
- What is your world view? (Are you a reasonable being in a reasonable scheme?)
- Why do you go on living?