Wed, 01 Jan 2003 13:53:32 GMT

what do you call a dept. or section that has over a period of years or under reorganization managed to end up with everything that was whittled away to 1 person or 2 person jobs previously? in the past, i've heard it called 'island of broken toys”, but i was thinking that 'department of nobody cares” is also appropriate..