The April issue of Learned Publishing is now onlin …. The April issue of Learned Publishing is now online. Here are the FOS-related articles. Only the table of contents and abstracts are freely accessible.
- Colin Steele, Phoenix rising: new models for the research monograph?
- Mark S. Frankel, Seizing the moment: scientists' authorship rights in the digital age
- Heather Dalterio Joseph, BioOne: building a sustainable alternative publishing model for non-profit publishers
- Alan Turner; Pippa Steele, Archiving – the full-text solution: an innovative way to electronic archiving
- Pippa Smart, E-journals: developing country access survey
- David J. Powell, Voluntary deposit of electronic publications: a learning experience
between the discussion on air-l and this, e-publishing is getting some coverage this week