I gotta do something to get my mind off studying for finals. ugh.
- Open up the music player on your computer.
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the ‘shuffle’ command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty. Write it up in your blog or journal and link back to at least a couple of the other sites where you saw this.
- If you get the same artist twice, you may skip the second (or third, or etc.) occurrences. You don’t have to, but since randomness could mean you end up with a list of ten song with five artists, you can if you’d like.
- Walnut Tree – Keane (iTunes)
- Right Now – Van Halen (iTunes)
- Song for Dad – Keith Urban (iTunes)
- Bück Dich – Rammstein
- Obvious – Blink 182
- Izzo/In The End – Jay-Z/Linkin Park
- Kiling In The Name – Rage Against The Machine (iTunes)
- The Great Disappointment – AFI (iTunes)
- All The Arms Around You – Halloween Alaska
- Live Again – Sevendust
Spotted at Willmore’s Blog
(Via Carpe Aqua.)
1. yesterday beatles (acoustic)
2. her neon heart soviettes
3. something better(live) pietasters
4. the brightest bulb has burned out (w/ billy bragg) less than jake
5. california dreamin the beach boys
6. heros and villains the beach boys
7. rocky raccoon beatles
8. 18 til i die bryan adams (acoustic)
9. i’m on wheels julie adams and the rhino boys
10. ingrid bergman billy bragg and wilco
11. wurlitzer prize willie nelson and norah jones
12. tangled up in blue bob dylan