Preserving Internet Freedom: Guiding
Principles For The Industry by Michael Powell, FCC Chairman.
Powell challenges the industry to maintain Internet freedoms for users,
- Freedom to access legal content;
- Freedom to run any application
that won't harm the network;
- Freedom to attach any device that does not
abet crime; and
- Freedom to obtain meaningful information about service
Powell to Cable: Protect Internet Freedom, by Ted Hearn, Multichannel
- freedom to have people watch you access content
- freedom to have all your applications registered in one big database
- freedom to have all of your devices surveilled
- freedom to buy some things
oh man, i'm in heaven, i'm so free.